Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Italian Food

I redesigned my blog if you haven't noticed...
Italian for dinner!!! Yum!!!  Spaghetti with black olives, salad, and herbs + permesan home-made bread!  The kitchen smells so good!!!!!!!  Thanks  Mom!

Fav things to do in my free time:
1. READ!!!
2. Listen to music
3. Write on my blog
4. 2 and 3 at the same time!  :D

So I have to admit, I actually like some classic rock...
Yeah, I know, I am soooo weird... whatever.

Anyway, right now I am listening to country.  Love Miranda Lambert, some Reba, and Jason Aldeen.  I like various songs from other artists too, but just talking people, those are my favorite. 

I AM OUT OF  BOOKS!!! It is such a great trajedy.  I feel like I'm gonna suffocate if I don't have something to read!  Mom says I should get a kindle cause my bookshelf is full to bursting already.  I'm having to re-read books!  Some fav authors:
Tricia Goyer
Jane Austen
G. A. Henty
Charles Dickens
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Louisa May Alcott
L. M. Montgomery

Okay, so my blog posts are so scattered and random, but that's just how my mind works I guess... I jump from ones subject to another with no apparent connection between.  I use the ellipsis mark way too much, too.  I wonder what my English instructor would think of my extreme lack of organization... she would probably freak out.  Almost everything I turn she manages to find organization problems with.  She's right though.

Dinner time!  Italian!!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment