Thursday, April 28, 2011

I love my friends!!!

Hey everybody! 

Gonna miss Thursdays gettin' to hang out with my friends at FEAST... gonna make sure and keep in touch though!

Last day of FEAST Co-op, I am really gonna miss hangin' with my friends at lunch time, and seein' everyone else in before classes.  Today my Chemistry class had a end-of-year party!  IT WAS AWESOME!!!  Everyone brought snacks, then we played Mafia, BS (it stands for bible study... really :P ), and Spoons. 

Then our lunch group (consisting of 5 girls) played silly string tag in the football field.  IT.WAS.AWESOME.  The we went to the "death cage" (which is a really random name for the baseball cage) and had a water ballon fight.  Unfortunately, the water balloons didn't want to break, so they ended up hitting their target, bouncing off, and breaking in the grass.  Oh well!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment