Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bread Makers and Silly String

So I changed the name of my blog but I still haven't figured out how to change the URL... 

Mom got a bread maker recently so she is making bread like crazy!  She made wheat bread today, and before that she made herb bread and cinnamon swirl bread.  I really liked the herb bread and the wheat bread.

"Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter."                
                                                         -James A. Garfield
Yeah...

So my chemistry class at the homeschool co-op I go to is planning an-end-of-year party.  Someone had the idea to bring silly string, confetti eggs, and water balloons... not really sure how that is going to work out.  We're bringing Cheetos...  So anyway, I am going to miss hanging out at lunch with all of my friends!!! :(  We definitely need to keep in touch over the summer!

1 comment:

  1. awesome. your house must smell wonderful ;)

    -gracie

    (p.s. to change your URL, go to Settings> Publishing and there you can change your URL to whatever you want)

    ReplyDelete