Friday, April 29, 2011

Gary ate my chemistry book...

Gary
So I was looking back through old photos and I found this one of Gary (I named him just now :P).  I was trying to figure out from the pics if he is an alligator or a crocodile...

We have a light school day which I am totally looking forward to... and I am officially done with CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!! :D  I am pretty excited because my next course as far as science goes is physics!  (ok, so I actually am looking forward to starting physics... )  Also excited about finishing my current english course cause I am doing Journaling next!!!  Yeah! (English is like my fav school subject)

I just found an app on my iPod for blogging... cool... this way I can blog on the go.  Unfortunately I don't think you can post pics with this app... darn.

Gotta start school before I get yelled at so TTYL!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment